Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Create a Personal Website Quickly using Google Sites

Create a Personal Website Quickly using Google Sites:

Reviewing what little I can remember about creating a website using Google Sites. I have had a Site for several years. I haven't done any updates recently.

I'm starting to think about what I am going to do to replace my paid WikiSpaces site because they have announced that they are going to shutdown.

I also have a paid account on Box where I can upload and share files. Box works well with PDF files. I wonder if I can use the Google Sites to link to PDFs on Box. If so, I might be able to store the larger files on Box and thusly avoid hitting the storage limit on a Site account.

I'm not happy!

Dick Henthorn
7 March 2018

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment