Thursday, February 22, 2018

Macrium Reflect Tutorials

Macrium Reflect Tutorials:

I am worried that my laptop is going to overheat and fail. So far, I don't think the hard drive is going bad. I bought a 1TB external hard drive this week. I'm planning to install the "free" version of Macrium Reflect. I'll use it to create a mirror image of the hard drive on the external hard drive.

But, first I need to get up to speed on how Macrium Reflect works.  There are some ten to twelve minute videos on YouTube.  I watched a couple of them and thought they were good.  However, for me, I seem to be more comfortable if I have a written tutorial that I can study and perhaps display on the 2nd screen as I go through the steps.

At the BSCC computer club there have been several short talks about Macrium Reflect and there are a couple of PowerPoint presentations available on the club website.

Dick Henthorn
22 Feb 2018

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment